Below are resources to help build and refine program assessment. For questions, or to schedule a meeting for a one-on-one meeting, contact Breckie Church email@example.com?or Blase Masini firstname.lastname@example.org.?
Mapping Program and University Goals
- Northeastern Baccalaureate Goals
- College of Arts and?Sciences;?College of Business Management?Template
- Goodwin College of Education Template
- Sample Map?
Writing an Assessment Report
Handouts and Presentations
- Northeastern Assessment Primer
- Special-Education Assessment Presentation
- Women's and Gender Studies Assessment Presentation
Below are links to many different rubrics developed within and outside of Northeastern. These are provided as a resource for developing rubrics for your program. All files are in Microsoft Word format to allow easy access for editing and developing to suit your program.
General Education rubrics, a collection of rubrics developed by Northeastern faculty to assess broad skills and knowledge
- Critical Thinking
- Human Diversity
- Multicultural Literacy
- Oral Communication (long)
- Oral Communication?(short)
VALUE rubrics, developed by the Association of American Colleges and Universities. Read more .
- Civic Engagement
- Creative Thinking?
- Critical Thinking?
- Ethical Reasoning?
- Information Literacy
- Inquiry Analysis?
- Integrative Learning
- Intercultural Competence
- Lifelong Learning
- Oral Communication
- Problem Solving
- Quantitative Literacy
- Written Communication
A collection business and management of rubrics developed by Northeastern’s College of Business and Management:
- Online Collaboration
- Peer Evaluation
- Peer Evaluation?Summary Scores
- Presentations Scoring Sheet
- Problem Solving Scoring Sheet
- Problem Solving
- Writing?Scoring Sheet