The K-12 Teacher Licensure programs are for students who hold a bachelor’s degree and are interested in teaching in disciplines that are K-12 specific. The professional education sequences are offered in the following programs:
- Physical Education
吉祥棋牌游戏大厅免费下载The professional education sequence in a K-12 program provides students with background in educational foundations, curriculum development, and teaching methods, along with field experiences necessary to be successful in today’s diverse K-12 classrooms. The programs offered through the Daniel L. Goodwin College of Education prepare dedicated teachers with the skills, expertise and pedagogy to meet the needs of 21st century students.
Upon completion of the program requirements, students have:
- A depth of knowledge in their chosen academic discipline;
- A knowledge of the principles of human growth and development;
- A knowledge of students with varying racial, cultural, and socioeconomic backgrounds;
- A knowledge of the wide range of abilities and special needs of students; and
- The ability to apply their knowledge and skills as they develop effective learning experiences for students during the methods and clinical components of the professional education sequence.
Take a closer look at the K-12 Teacher Licensure Program and its requirements.
If you are interested in the program or have questions about Art, Music or Spanish, please contact Vanessa King in the Department of Educational Inquiry and Curriculum Studies at (773) 442-5387. If you have questions about Physical Education, please contact Marianne Morrissey in the Department of Health Sciences and Physical Education at (773) 441-4159.
吉祥棋牌游戏大厅免费下载Northeastern Illinois University is home to students from all corners of the world and is one of the?most ethnically diverse?universities in the nation. Our small class sizes, flexible schedules and dedicated faculty can help you succeed in your studies.
吉祥棋牌游戏大厅免费下载We offer an education with value.