吉祥棋牌游戏大厅免费下载If you have found yourself so busy that you have not been able to register for the Spring 2020?semester, don’t miss this chance to take care of your enrollment needs in a quick and easy way.
Tuesday, November 26
10 a.m. to 5:30?p.m.
Main Campus, Alumni Hall
Students are encouraged to RSVP, although it is not required.
Representatives from the following areas will be available to assist you:
- General Academic Advising
- Financial Aid, Scholarships, and Student Payment Services
- College of Arts and Sciences
- College of Business and Management
- Daniel L. Goodwin College of Education
- Nontraditional Degree Programs
- Student Employment
During this event, you will be able to:
- Submit an application
- Register for classes
- Get help with your FAFSA and ask questions about financial aid
- Apply for a scholarship and learn about student employment positions
- Speak with a general academic advisor
- Set up a payment plan to pay off a balance
- Visit the model unit in our student residence hall, The Nest
- Get assistance activating or using your NEIUport account