WHAT IS LONG NIGHT?
吉祥棋牌游戏大厅免费下载The Long Night Against Procrastination is an event held once per?semester by the Learning Support Center, Center for Academic Writing, Ronald Williams Library, Campus Recreation, and the Pedroso Center (B 159). Tutors of all disciplines and a reference librarian are available to help you get ahead in your school work.?This year, transportation to the Kimball Brown Line will be offered?from 9-11:45 p.m.
AT LONG NIGHT, YOU CAN:
- Work with a writing tutor
- Work with a math tutor
- Meet with a reference librarian
- Attend peer tutor-led review sessions for select subject areas
- Eat! Free pizza, salad,?snacks, and coffee will be available to all students who attend the event
- Participate in zumba and stretching
- Participate in mindfulness activities presented by Counseling and Health Services
- Get free chair massages from trained massage therapists
- Enter a raffle to win a Kindle
- Spin a prize wheel
- Make a thinking cap or brain hat
- Take a study break to color or play board games