吉祥棋牌游戏大厅免费下载Please visit the employment opportunities page for a list of current University Police positions available.
- High school graduation or equivalent
- Possession of a valid State of Illinois driver’s license
- At least 21 years of age
- No record of conviction of a felony or a crime involving moral turpitude
- Eligibility for bonding, if required by the employing institution
- Successful completion of the Basic Law Enforcement Officers’ Training Course and Law Enforcement Officers’ Certification Examination as prescribed by the Illinois Local Governmental Law Enforcement Officers’ Training Board. (If not already trained, applicants will be required to complete this training during their probationary period of employment.)
NOTE: Persons who have not successfully completed a 40-hour training course in the use of a suitable type of firearm approved by the Illinois Local Governmental Law Enforcement Officers’ Training Board must complete the course as a part of their probationary period. Appointed police officers must successfully complete such training before authorized to carry a service weapon.
The Examination consists of the following components:
- Physical Examination
- Written Examination
- Oral Board Examination